We’re giving away a Yaris Cross Hybrid*
The perfect car for weekend adventuring.
To enter, make a booking online for a Toyota Genuine Service - Book via myToyota
There are also 12 x $500 Ampol fuel cards to be won for lucky runner-ups.
Book online between 1 January and 28 February 2022. Make sure you complete your service by 31 March 2022 to enter the draw.
So, whether you plan on hitting the shops, beach or bush, click here to make your booking and you could be driving away in a brand new Yaris Cross Hybrid.
* Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to SA and NT residents aged 18 years or over who service their vehicles at an eligible authorised Toyota dealer in SA or NT (“Eligible Dealer”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, authorised Toyota dealers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/01/2022 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Book a ‘Toyota Genuine Service’ on their Toyota vehicle at an Eligible Dealer online at www.toyota.com.au , www.toyota.com.au/mytoyota, via the myToyota app, or a dealership online service booking website (“Eligible Service”) between 01/01/2022 and 28/02/2022; and
- Have the Eligible Service completed at an Eligible Dealer by 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/2022.
- If a customer qualifies for an automatic entry in accordance with the above clause and does not wish to participate in this promotion, they must clearly notify their participating authorised Toyota dealer in person, over the phone, by SMS or through email before the draw date.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- 8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at 5/210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 04/04/2022 at 11:30am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by phone and email and their names will be published on https://www.toyota.com.au/mytoyota-home/rewards from 05/04/2022.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a 2021 Toyota Yaris Cross Urban Hybrid AWD in Black with automatic transmission valued at up to AU$42,051 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Toyota Dealer.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or a representative of the winner) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- The next twelve (12) valid entries drawn will each win a $500 Ampol fuel gift card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool is up to $48,051.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 05/07/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by phone and email and their names will be published on [https://www.toyota.com.au/mytoyota-home/rewards] from 06/07/2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing any website to participate in or enter the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking of a prize.
- The Promoter is Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited (ABN 64 009 686 097) of 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, telephone 1800 869 682 (“Promoter”).
SA Permit No. TP21/1816